- Adding custom styles or marking up content and widgets
- Creating the odd site plugin, actions and filters
- Altering the Menu structure a bit
- SEO Optimisation
- Removing redundant plugins and enabling a few new ones
- Improving the load speeds.
I am Daniel Westerdale, owner of Westerdale Solutions Ltd. I am a freelance SharePoint Architect, Administrator and Developer. I help public and private sector clients realise the value of their investment in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365 / online platforms. This means taking into account factors such as: in-house skills, alignment with maturity modes, attitude towards platform or content governance; and of course, the usual budgets and timescales.